- Device Size: 10 3/4 In (273 mm) X 1 1/4 in (32mm)
- Shipping Tube Size: 12 5/8 (320 mm) X 1 1/2 (38 mm)
- Weight: 38g Device Only, 82 g with shipping tube/ documents
- Construction: Fuel Resistant Plastic, Aluminum
Know Before You Go
• Extremely light, high impact plastic tubing with aluminum rings resist damage
• Available “Aircraft Specific Scales” Can be downloaded and printed from the website.
• Can easily be calibrated to any tank using the “Universal” scale. A worksheet, written instructions and even an instructional video are available at the website.
• We will generate an “Aircraft Specific Scale” from your calibration
• It’s shipping tube doubles as a “Vented Storage Tube”. This allows any remaining fuel to evaporate between uses, provides a protection for the life of the unit and reduces manufacturing waste.
• It’s design gives consistent readings even when the fuel in the tank is sloshing around.
• It’s upper and lower rings aide in handling
• Large Easy-to-Read numbers observed outside the tank
• Quantities given in both Gallons and Pounds!
• Color coded sections represent approx. 1/3 cruise consumption
• It’s not limited to your aircraft. Works in tractors, small motors, etc
• Will not fall into fuel tank on most aircraft
• 100% Made in the USA
Aircraft Specific, Universial
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.